Monday 8 November 2010

Venice - Mish Mash


These are some photos of Venice which didn't quite make it onto earlier posts. The one above is a bit scary don't you think?


This one looks like a pantomine villain.


I just love the green door and the red and white of the oar.


The strange he-she men with the "boobies".


The picturesque canals and gondolas.


That lovely green with red and yellow. Lovely against the brickwork.


My daughter and husband - having a rest! We did a lot of walking and our feet ached.


Pretty Murano glass baubles.


Santa Maria della Salute from the water taxi as we arrived.


Colourful posters on the wall.


Outside the gondoliers hut.


I love this plasterwork. I wouldn't like it on my house here but in Venice it just looked right.

I had wanted to place a photograph of a cat here but got into a muddle and didn't know how to fix it!

I will add more than one cat photo tomorrow to make up for today.

Until then,

June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment. I love to hear from you!