Wednesday 24 November 2010

Lytes Cary


This is Lytes Cary - a National Trust property. We went here during the Summer holidays. What I like about the Trust is that once you've paid your yearly subscription then that's it - you can visit as many properties as you like.
The topiary was wonderful - so precise!


My daughter and husband.


A photograph taken by our daughter of me and hubby.


Lytes Cary is not as big as some National Trust properties but is "Beauty on a small scale!"


I believe that people can rent parts of it out and that includes use of the tennis court and croquet lawn!


I like the open door - so inviting!


And finally, it's time to say goodbye to Lytes Cary - Sorry, that the photo is a bit lopsided!

Until next time.

June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment. I love to hear from you!