Monday 22 November 2010

Honiton Show - Part 2


There is something about the Jersey Cow that other cows haven't got, isn't there - they always look calm and dignified with amazing eyes!


These Otter Hounds were the winners in their category.


Oh, she's just gone and chopped off a bit of my nose!


I just love these old tractors - the blue and orange is striking!


Oh, I've got a brand new combine harvester and I'll give you the key!


This one looks more like a toy tractor than the real thing! Those spokes look as if they came from a Meccano set!


Just chewin' to while away the time!


Doesn't this shorn alpaca have amazing eyes and eyelashes! Please take me home!


And now for some excitement!


The daredevil stunt motorcyclists! That man standing there is either very brave or very foolish!


As I said yesterday - it was a fantastic day out and I would recommend it as a good day out to anyone - it had something for everyone!

Tomorrow I will do a post on the butterflies and robin that we saw whilst visiting Cotehele - the National Trust property in Cornwall.

Until then.

June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment. I love to hear from you!