Wednesday 22 December 2010

Tins, Tins and More Tins


Today as I'm still too poorly to venture out I thought that I would do a post on a few more of my tins.
This little boy is feeding the pigeons in Trafalgar Square before it was banned by Health and Safety!


This one is a recent e-bay purchase. It was a "Buy It Now" and although more expensive than I would normally pay it looked so like our cat "Millie" that I had to have it!


This one is also from e-bay - a cute Jack Russell!


This little girl is feeding the penguins. Having lived with the snow for a few weeks now I can honestly say that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I don't want to come back as a penguin - snow for a while is lovely but all the time - No, Thankyou!


A little girl with her pet cat - the cat looks so like Millie - I had to buy it!


Cute little puss-cats doing the housework - If only they could! In our house with five of them they can generate a lot of mess, especially as they are all long-haired!


Is this one a Beagle?


Finally, a festive tin - children having fun in the snow with their hoola hoops and sticks.
Is that dog a Dachshund?

Well, hubby has been to town and bought some manuka honey. Lets hope it does the trick!
Our daughter now seems to be coming down with the bug!
She's wrapped up warm, asleep on the sofa under an eiderdown!
My parents are stuck up in Anglesey so seeing them over Christmas is looking slim. They have 10 inches of snow!

Until next time.

June.

2 comments:

  1. wow, what an amazing tin collection, I can't resist them either. I love the jack russell one and the girl and cat. Hope you all feel better soon and have a lovely Christmas. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. My daughter has been ill since she broke up from school last Friday and we've been feeding her manuka honey all the time. You can also get manuka honey lozenges, they seem to be very good. Anyway, hope you all are fighting fit for Christmas, take care. Love those tins!
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment. I love to hear from you!