Saturday 20 November 2010

Beer, Devon


This is where we were last week-end. This is Beer in Devon. It is a place in the Summer that is heaving with tourists. I much prefer to visit when there are not so many people around.


That seagull did only have one leg!


Our daughter in her new Winter coat from Grandma!


I like the skull and bones - any pirates here?


Bringing the catch of the day home!


It always amazes me when you see some greenery growing on a beach and no, I am not after any insurance money!


Pebble surfing - I don't think it will catch on somehow!


Can you believe it - November and the coat comes off! It really was a fine day.


 Fishermen's tools.


On our way home the sky was this colour. A beautiful end to a beautiful day!

Until next time.

June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment. I love to hear from you!